This month I'm rocking out with Ipsy Glam Bag. April's bag theme is Beauty Rocks!
$10 for 5 beauty products. Not bad. And I love the goodies I got this time!
This is quite the cosmetic loot this time around. Things I actually needed surprised me! One drawback, I got sent a repeat item. Ipsy sent me an email right away about my repeat Coastal Scents eye shadow makeup brush. I have a choice of 500 Ipsy pts or an extra product in my next bag for May.
I haven't decided yet, what do you think I should do?
1. COASTAL SCENTS Medium Shadow Brush. (Giving it to a friend since it's a repeat. Good brush though, I use mine daily!)
2. StarLooks Luscious Long Wear Lip Liner Pencil in Natural. I've been actually needing a lip liner, hoorah! It says 8 hrs wear but I have yet to try it on that long. We shall see. I don't personally care though if it lasts that long, I just need a good line and base to work with. While it says "Natural" it's def a pinkish nude. Still pretty, but I do wish it was nude.
3. Elizabeth Mott. Pop! Goes The Shadow in Champagne. This is a great shimmer neutral shadow that will work for anyone. It's buildable but I'm a simple gal so I would wear this on it's own for an everyday put together quick look. Comparable to Kitten by Stila. Which is a shade I lived on throughout college, no joke.
4. Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion. "Polishes away dead skin cells. Leaves skin radiant." This product is worth $78 for the 2 oz full size!! This is beyond a great deal to get this in my bag. I tried it the night I got it, feels so fresh, I can't wait for the next use. I'm all for exfoliants and skin care that will brighten my skin and diminish acne marks. Keep sending these my way Ipsy!
Creamy with teeny tiny bits of the grit for microdermabrasion factor yet not gritty at all, very pleasant exfoliation.
Last but not least!
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on eye pencil travel size in Black Velvet (waterproof) a $20 value for full size. This is unlike my other eye liner pencils, very soft and creamy when you apply it and then bam! It's dark, smooth but doesn't budge! I've had such a hard time finding an eyeliner that won't melt away or smudge against my eyelids. This is exciting. :D I was pleasantly surprised.
Want to join Ipsy too? Subscribe through my link: Ipsy Glam Bag.
Have you tried any of these products before? What do you think of them?