Ulta is just one those beauty shopping havens one can get lost in. Here's my shopping haul from a recent trip:
1. Simple eye makeup remover
- Never tried it before but I have tried Simple facial cleansing wipes & moisturizer and have been happy with the results of the products. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.
2. 100% Pure french lavendar body cream
-My fave! I loooove this body cream. I have always bought the travel version but I thought I'd splurge finally and just buy the full size. Saves me money in the long run!
3. Blowpro blow dry lotion
- Another favorite brand of mine! I use the Blow Out Spray everyday, it gives subtle volume and hold, without that stickiness of hair spray. I'm trying this out ASAP.
4. Paul Mitchell Spray Wax:
- I started using this years ago but stopped, it's actually my husband's. It's like mousse that sprays out into your hair and you just kind of scrunch it up and style as you like for manageable hold that you can change throughout the day.
5. Pop Clip in color strips in purple:
- I was feeling adventurous and so I just HAD to try a pop of purple in my long locks without the commitment and cost of dying! (Only $10 per extension.)
So many new things to try out this week, I'll post updates!