Who else is baking up a storm this week? Yep it's that time of year, and with Christmas approaching (like in a minute) we all could use a speedy recipe.
Nutella Swirl Brownie Bites, now here's a yummy something that you can whip together for a last minute party or two. The two main ingredients are Chocolate & Nutella, need I say more?
Well I guess I kind of have to say more if you want the proper recipe! But I won't blame you if you don't make it to the mixing portion of the recipe and just eat the chocolate and Nutella on its own. :D
If you have the will power, stick it through this short, easy recipe, you wont be disappointed!
|Bakers Chocolate..must resist..|
|Dollop of Nutella for swirls...and some for me.|
Recipe adapted from: Just Everyday Me & Broma Bakery:
(Makes about 24 brownie bites)
4 (one ounce) squares of Bakers unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 cup Nutella
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 24 mini muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. (If you a have a melting pot, like I do, use this instead.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Put the sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter/chocolate mixture to the sugar and stir until blended. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to divide the batter into the muffin tins.
- Put a small dollop of nutella on top of each brownie bite. Take a toothpick and swirl the nutella into the brownie.
- Bake from 12-15 minutes.
Yum, I can smell them already.