1. Red Velvet: HannaH's (San Jose)
2. S'mores: Kara's Cupcakes (San Jose)
|Photo from Kara's Cupcakes on Yelp|
I love this combo of chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker.
3. Black & White: Sprinkles (Palo Alto)
|Totally caught hoarding the black and whites at the free Sprinkles station. ;)|
Because sometimes its hard to just choose one.
4. Drum Stick: Love's Cupcakes (Downtown San Jose)
|Photo from Yelp/Love's Cupcakes|
Taste exactly like an chocolate dipped ice cream cone minus the ice cream. It's delicious
5. Cotton Candy: American Cupcake (San Francisco)
Pretty infused cotton candy blue frosting on vanilla cake. Reminds me of a ride on a ferris wheel.
So let's eat cake!